EACH support children and their families with the challenges that having a life-threatening condition can bring. Services may be provided in the family home, the community or the hospices.
The range of services include.....
- Day care in the family home or hospice, or both
- Overnight breaks in the hospice, including families to stay if they wish
- Support for children & young people (including siblings) and parents & grandparents
- Symptom management support and advice
- 24 hour telephone support
- Music therapy
- Therapies - physio, occupational and hydro
- Specialist play
- Spiritual care
- Family information service
- End of life care in the family home or the hospice depending on family preference
- Annual memory days.
|Steve's Fundraising Page|