Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

Sun, Snow and Mountains.


I gave up skiing back in 2007 after I suffered a knee injury whilst skiing at Mammoth out in the USA.  But I still enjoy the mountains during the winter so when the opportunity to go to the French Alps with a skiing party came up, I jumped at the chance.
MCL injury out in the USA - my skiing career is over!




Anita and I at 3227mtrs - Mont Blanc behind us.
Mont Blanc at Sunset.
Spending a week out in the fresh air in the shadow of Mont Blanc with my camera was fantastic and the summiting some of the lesser peaks in the area brought some breathtaking views, which I hope I have managed to do justice to with my photographs.

Of course the evenings brought the chance to share skiing tales, good food and wine with the rest of the party and a great time was had by all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for supporting my blog and for your comment/message.