Pages

Sunday 1 July 2012

Anyone for Polo?

Trinity Park in Ipswich was host to some International Polo this weekend and having never seen polo first-hand we decided to have a family trip to the event.


As well as the Team GB v Australia, there was also junior teams competing and other senior events.  I had never realised that the field of play was so large and if you stood behind one goal it was difficult to see the play at the far end.
As well as the polo competition there was also a competition for the best dressed spectator and it appeared that many people had dusted-off their tweed jackets, salmon jeans and any other clothing they could find not normally worn on the high street or in daylight.  I'm ashamed to say I didn't get any pictures of those spectacles, however, I did get plenty of the action on the field.............









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for supporting my blog and for your comment/message.