Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Progress....

It has been a few weeks since I last put a new entry on here and, as usual, my only excuse is that I have been sooooo busy!

Work has been going well on Brown Eyes, although there are a few jobs that I do need to leave to the professionals and I am looking to get those completed during the winter months.

The plan for next year's circumnavigation of the UK is taking shape and it looks like that will be quite an adventure.  The journey will be a great opportunity to put Brown Eyes and myself through our paces and ensure that we are ready to go further afield the following year.  That said, it is not all about the sailing; this trip will also give me a chance to see parts of the UK and Ireland that I have only previously passed through before, without time to really appreciate them and also to visit and explore new locations.

I will publish details of the planned 10 legs on here nearer the departure date next spring and you will of course be able to follow our progress on this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for supporting my blog and for your comment/message.