Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

Back to the classroom.


Things may well be fairly quiet on here over the next 6 weeks as I am currently on a course to qualify as a Personal Trainer.  What has that go to do with sailing and your dream, I hear you ask.  Well the theory is, Personal Training is a very transportable skill which I will be able to put to use in just about any part of the world where people have an interest in keeping fit.............so if I need to earn a bit of cash or subsidize the sailing kitty I will just need to find a gym and hopefully some business.  Well that’s the theory anyway.  
So it’s been head into the books again this week, boning up (excuse the pun) on anatomy and physiology as well as spending time in the gym learning all the correct ways of using cardiovascular machines, resistance machines and free weights.
I’ll keep you updated on how things go........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for supporting my blog and for your comment/message.