Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

Sun, Sea and Sand.


Well I’m pleased to say that the course is going well and I am really enjoying the training to become a Personal Trainer.  
Being based down on the south coast for the 6 weeks of the course also has its benefits and with the long Bank Holiday weekend it was great to get out and enjoy the local sights.  
I took my pocket camera out for a walk and have tried to capture the spirit and atmosphere of that great British institution; the seaside.
It has certainly changed over the years, becoming more commercial like most other pastimes, but the basics of sun, sea and sand are still there to be enjoyed by all for free.





 























The £3million artificial surf reef at Boscombe has not been as successful as expected, producing the wrong kind of wave, but hopefully after some modifications it will produce some decent surf in the future.......in the meantime however, I will be heading further west next weekend to catch some of the right kind of challenging waves......watch this space........





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for supporting my blog and for your comment/message.