Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

a slight pause......

The Taj Mahal at sunrise
Having recently returned from India and Nepal I was hoping to find a shiny, newly painted Brown Eyes waiting to greet me at the marina. Unfortunately this was not the case and she is still in the paint shop waiting for the last coat of paint to go on........something to do with the weather has caused the delay, evidently!

So things are on hold until after Easter now.
Contemplation at Buddha's birthplace
We had a fantastic time on our travels and I will drip-feed a few photographs onto here over the coming weeks.
I do have a some more races coming up in the next few weeks to help focus my training and keep me busy; including The Gauntlet (Mucky Races) and another half-marathon - it would be great to break the 1hr 30mins barrier this time......it would also be great to have some more sunshine!
Elephant bath-time..........
but it was us getting wet......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for supporting my blog and for your comment/message.