Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Stour Valley Path 100km Ultra Race


In 5 days time I will be running 100km (62 miles) in 13 hours as part of the Stour Valley Path 100 Ultra Race, raising money for EACH. 
I have never covered this distance in one go and I have done very little training for this event due to my sailing challenge that I have just completed.
I would welcome any support that you can give me, either financial through my charity website:

or by cheering me along the route or moral support through your comments on FB and Twitter.
The race (http://www.svp100.co.uk) starts in Newmarket 14 September at 09.14am and finishes in Cattawade in Essex - full details can be found by following the link.

I will blog a race report next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for supporting my blog and for your comment/message.