Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

There will now be a short break in transmission........

I safely made it into Liverpool Marina this afternoon after a sleepless night.  The lock here has a 5 hour window of use, so things were not so time critical to get in and out.

As I said before, I am now taking a week off to catch up on other things.  I have been on Brown Eyes for a month now and have covered over 850 nautical miles, so I need a break; after yesterdays long sail I feel like I have taken a bit of a kicking.  Hopefully I can repair my auto pilot before I set off again, I am really missing that!

So far this journey has been great: challenging, tiring, frustrating, wet........but one big adventure!!

Remember you can still donate here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for supporting my blog and for your comment/message.